PRIVATE CHERNOBYL TOUR
If You would like to explore the zone at Your own pace, with Your own preferences, on Your own date and with no other people, then a private tour to the Chernobyl exclusion zone (including the city of Pripyat) is for You!
Private Chernobyl tours are often the choice of professional photographers, TV/film crews, people who have already been to Chernobyl, but would like to explore more...
The tour will be done with all the comfort, with a friendly guide and the safest route possible. Private tours allow visitors of Chernobyl zone to see places usually hidden from the group tours and enter parts of the city of Pripyat and the exclusion zone rarely seen on tours at all.
On private tours You can go inside Chernobyl nuclear power plant!
It is not included in the price of the tour (from 90 EUR per person).
The program of the tour depends on YOUR preferences, number of days you want to stay and the number of people you would like to take with You. Please note than in order to provide You a maximum Chernobyl experience, private tours start very early (07:00-08:00) by picking You up at Your address in Kiev and finish late (dropping You back to Your address by 18:00-20:00).
The price is calculated for each reservation individually.
- Comfortable transportation from/back to Kiev;
- Genuine accommodations in Chernobyl with traditional Ukrainian food (when staying more than 1 day);
- Helpful guide (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Czech or Slovak);
- Geiger-Müller counter;
- Entry to all 3 safety zones of the Chernobyl exclusion zone;
- Obligatory insurance.
Not included in the price:
- Transport to Kiev and from Kiev;
- Standard travel insurance;
- other expenses.